Beverly Hodder (B.A. SocSci, RN, MNZAC)
Registrations and Qualifications
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Registered General and Obstetric Nurse
- Approved Counsellor - MNZAC
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Nursing)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Nursing - Mental Health
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors - Member since 1994, Full since 2000
- New Zealand Nurses Organisation
- Nursing Council of New Zealand - Annual Practicing Certificate
40 years experience in Mental Health Services: Inpatient, Alcohol and Drug, Detox, Counsellor at Kawai Street Outpatient Clinic, Community Crisis Teams, Nurse Advisor, Nurse Specialist Primary Care Liaison - Project work, Brief Intervention Counselling for Primary Health Organisation - working with adolescents and Adults.
I have 16 years experience Private Practice Counselling, 14 years experience as an ACC Sensitive Claims Counsellor (not currently under contract), 6 years co-facilitating groups for Sexual Abuse Treatment Team.
Tutor/Educator for Community Groups, Nursing Students and Community Clinicians, GPs on Mental Health issues especially suicide intervention and aftermath.
Monday,Tuesday & Wednesdays
I am negotiable to see client's after hours if their employment limits access.